今天是 最新更新 / 每月学习 / 设为主页 / 管理信息系统 / 用户登录 / 投稿统计/ 总经理信箱 / 客户服务
司机课堂 管理培训 学习交流 武汉风情外语角 党务工会 展板展示 视听频道 每月学习
返回首页
当前位置: 主页 > 学习园地 > 外语角 >

实用英语对话十五段

时间:2007-03-26 12:01来源:人力资源部 作者:未知 点击:

A:  I want to go to the airport? 我想去机场。

B:  Yes, get in, please! 行,上车吧。

A: Could you speak English? 您会说英语吗?

B: I can speak a little English. 我会讲一点点。

A: Could you understand me? 您明白我说的意思吗?

B: Sorry, I don’t understand you, will you speak slowly? 不好意思,我还不明白,请您说慢一点。

A:  What’s the time now? 请问几点了?

B:  It’s nine o’clock .九点了。

A:  How long are you going to stay in Wuhan? 您在武汉呆多久?

B:  I will stay in Wuhan for six days. 我在武汉要停留六天。

A: What day is it today? 今天星期几?

B: It’s Monday. ( Tuesday\ Wednesday\ Thursday\ Friday\ Saturday\ Sunday) 今天星期一。(星期二\星期三\星期四\星期五\星期六\星期日)

A: I want to go to the QinChuan Hotel? 我要去晴川阁饭店。

B: Sorry, I don’t know the way to that place. 对不起,我不知道那个地方怎么走。

A: Please wait for me. I want to go somewhere else. 请等我一下。我还要去其它的地方。

B: Sure. 行。

A: How much shall I pay? 我要付多少钱?

B: You should pay 50 Yuan6jiao, Sir. 五十块六角,先生。

A: Could you drive faster? 您能再开快一点吗?

B: Sorry, I can’t. 不好意思,不行。

P: Hi! Taxi! 喂!出租车!

D: Good morning! Welcome to Wuhan. Where’re you going? 早上好!欢迎来到武汉。您去哪儿?

P: The Yellow Crane Tower. 黄鹤楼。

D: Ok, get in, please! 好。请上车!

D: Excuse me. Are you Wang Ling? 对不起,您是不是王玲?

P: Yes, I’m. 是,我是。

D: Your car is waiting at the gate. Follow me, please! 您要的车已在门口等。请跟我来。

P: Just a moment, please. I have two suitcases with me over there.请等一下。那边还有我的两只箱子。

D: Can I help you? 需要我帮忙吗?

P: Yes, please. Can I put my luggage in the trunk? 好的,请帮我一下。我可以把行李放在车后厢吗?

D: Of course. 当然可以。

P: Thank you. 谢谢!

D: I’m afraid we are in a traffic jam. 恐怕我们堵车了。

P: How long will we be held up? 我们大概要堵多长时间。

D: I’m not sure. 我不能肯定。

P: How long will it take to walk there? 步行去那儿有多远?

D: It’s too far to walk. Shall we take another road? 步行去太远了。我们改道走行吗?

P: Good! 太好了!

D: Hold the belt, please. I’m making a turn now. 请系好安全带,我要拐弯了。

D: Here we are. 我们到了。

P: How much is it? 多少钱?

D: That’s seventy Yuan. 七十块。

P: Here is a hundred Yuan and keep the change. 这是一百元,不用找了。

D: We are not allowed to accept tips. Take your change and receipt, please! 我们不收小费。请您拿好找零和发票。

D: What a nice day! Do you want some music? 今天天气真好!您要听音乐吗?

P: That’s great! But do you mind closing the air conditioning? 好极了。不过,你是否介意把空调关了?

D: Of course not. 当然不。

P: Excuse me. I’d like to wash my hands. Could you stop at the nearest toilet? 对不起。我想洗手。你能在最近的洗手间停一下吗?

D: Ok. \ All right!  可以。

(责任编辑:admin)
------分隔线----------------------------